Thursday 20 January 2011

Hello there , its me here henry the owl and i so am fed up being an owl, people think being an owl is lots of fun however i can assure you its pretty boring every day is the same , its sleep hunt for mice , sleep hunt for mice, and sleep and hunt for mice and since i had a day out with my new human friend who found me i realised being a human is alot easier and alot more fun. First of all the variety of food you have is unbelievable and i just love the choices you have i saw in a supermarket called WAITROSE oh wow so many things i would just love to eat.

After my two days out with a human, and now back in the woods I really am so fed up being back in these woods again and also the mice here are so rude to me every day. So i have decided to try being a human and as do not have a flat yet i have bought a very small tent. I have never been camping before so i am trying out different places each night,being an oooowl i am just sure where people do this camping stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment